To install and remove .deb files manually on jailbroken iPhone is quite cumbersome. But there is an easier way to do it.
- jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch
- SSH knowledge required
How to install .deb files on jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch automatically.
- Load SSH client Cyberduck for Mac or WinSCP for Windows.
- Browse to /var/root/Media/
- Create a new folder called Cydia and inside that folder a folder called AutoInstall (case Sensitive)
- Copy any .deb file you might have inside the AutoInstall folder , than reboot AND respring your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Video – deb files installation process on iPhone