MyWi 4.0 that brings tethering support to iOS 4 on jailbroken iPhones 2G/3G/3GS/4 and iPad on 3.1.2 or later has been released and is available for download. MyWi 4.0 allows you to create a WiFi HotSpot to share 3G connection with other PCs and devices such as iPhone. In other words, MyWi turns your iPhone into a WiFi router.
Features: MyWi 4.0 iPhone Tethering App
- Create WiFi Hotspot to connect multiple laptops or mobile devices to share your iPhone internet connection
- 40 bit and 104 bit WEP Security layer to prevent others from accessing your WiFi HotSpot
- Enable USB Tethering on your iPhone.
- Broadcasts the Network Name (SSID) - no need to fuss with creating an adhoc network on your laptop
- Uses less battery and much faster then PdaNet due to native routing
- Shows up and down bandwidth usage
- Allow you to Adjust the WiFi transmit power (Between 30 and 100 percent)
- USB Bridge mode which allows you to connect your laptop over USB to iPhone’s 3G or WiFi connection.
You can install MyWi 4.0 iPhone app using the Cydia repo which is available at a price of $ 19.90 to purchase a new license, and $ 9.90 for those who have already licensed the previous version. You can also try the trial version by downloading the same application, for 9 days after which you must purchase a license or delete the application.