iH8sn0w has released an updated version of Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 that apparently fixes iTunes Error 37 on iPhone 3G while trying to restore to the custom firmware file. Those who don’t know, Sn0wbreeze is a jailbreaking tool like PwnageTool for iPhone and iPod touch which can be used to create custom .ipsw files. But unlike the PwnageTool, Sn0wbreeze is fully compatible to work with Windows machines.
If you have iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPhone touch 2G, 3G running iOS 4, you can use sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 to jailbreak your iDevice. Notably, Sn0wbreeze 2.0 jailbreak tool is not compatible with iPhone 4, iPad and iPod Touch 4G. In order to jailbreak these devices, you need to wait till iPhone Dev team and Chronic Dev team releases a new tool on SHAtter Exploit.
For all future jailbreak and unlock software releases, please follow us on Twitter or become a Facebook fan. On current Jailbreaks, you can use following tutorials to jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Jailbreak iOS 4.2 with Sn0wbreeze, iOS 4.2 / 4.1 / 4.0 with Redsn0w 0.9.6
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G on iOS 4.0.2
- Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G iOS 4 / 4.0.1, iPod Touch, iPad 3.2.1
- Carrier Unlock iOS 4.0.1 iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G with Ultrasn0w 1.1-1
- Unlock 05.12.01, 04.26.08 to 05.13.04 Baseband on iPhone 3GS/iOS 4 with ultrasn0w 0.93
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 to fixe iTunes Error 37
sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 for Windows