Spirit, the universal tool for the jailbreak of all devices, including the iPad, has just been released and is available for download for both windows and Mac OS X! Spirit Userland Jailbreak is the most sought jailbreak Tool till date and will jailbreak 3.1.3 and 3.2 (iPad) devices. The solution will work on all idevices and will not be tethered. Before using Spirit for jailbreak make sure that your device is activated. Spirit jailbreak cannot be used if your device says “slide for emergency”. You need to insert a valid SIM card and activate the device first in order to jailbreak. Therefore, there will be no unlocking on Spirit.
Who can use Spirit Userland non-Tethered Jailbreak?
- iPhone 3GS users with a subscription to a contract carrier like AT&T will be able to update to 3.1.3 and jailbreak non-tethered.
- iPhone 2G or iPhone 3G users can update to 3.1.3 and jailbreak with redsn0w.
- All iPod Touch or iPad users can update to 3.1.3 and use Spirit to jailbreak.
- If you have an iPhone unlocked and on 3.1.2 tethered. Spirit will probably not work for you and if you update to 3.1.3, your baseband will be updated and you will not be able to unlock and activate your iPhone again.
- If are on 3.1.2 and happy. Just install “3.1.3 firmware app”, click “3.1.3″ then “reboot” and you are as good as anyone that restored to 3.1.3 and jailbreak. Everything in appstore that requires 3.1.3 will work now.
Official description goes as follows.
- Spirit is an untethered jailbreak for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on the latest firmwares.
- Spirit is not a carrier unlock.
- If you currently are using a tethered jailbreak, you have to restore to use Spirit. Do not upgrade if you use an unlock on an iPhone 3G or 3GS. (You can, however, restore to 3.1.2 if you have SHSH blobs for that version.)
- Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 3.2.
- An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen.
- Any version of iTunes 9 (including 9.1.1).
Note: On iPad, all this is still sort of beta. Some packages in Cydia, not designed for iPad, might screw up your system and require you to restore. Be careful. (And no, Cydia’s appearance is not final.)
In a few minutes you will find comprehensive guides to jailbreak using Spirit. Stay Tuned
Download Spirit Userland Jailbreak tool now!