iPhone 4 unlock software Ultrasn0w 1.0-1 has been released and is available for download. The new Ultrasn0w 1.0-1 is a carrier unlock for iPhone 4, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS with added PwnApple and is compatible with iPhone 4 baseband 01.59.00 and iPhone 3G /3GS with baseband 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, and 05.13.04. In simple way, Ultrasn0w 1.0-1 will unlock SIM of all iPhones along with iPhone 4.
Those who don’t know, with an unlocked iPhone 4, customers in US can easily use prepaid SIM cards of T-Mobile carrier, rather than sticking with AT&T services. Software unlock for iPhones comes handy when you plan to travel outside US and still want to use the iPhone or you are frustrated with AT&T network. In order to unlock iPhone SIM with Ultrasn0w 1.0-1, you need to first jailbreak your iPhone.
You might also like to check out more on iPhone Jailbreak:
- Unlocked Phone 4 on Bell carrier, first demo video, second demo video
- How to Unlock 05.12.01, 04.26.08 to 05.13.04 Baseband on iPhone 3GS/iOS 4 with ultrasn0w 0.93
- iPhone Jailbreak and Unlock Legally Permitted by United States
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G iOS 4 / 4.0.1 and iPad 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0 star
- How to Jailbreak iPod Touch on iOS 4 using JailbreakMe