OS 22.214.171.1241 for the BlackBerry Bold 9000 from AVEA has been released officially and is available for download. You are required to delete vendor.xml if AVEA is not your carrier.
Software For BlackBerry® Bold (TM) 9000 smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v126.96.36.1993 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 188.8.131.523
- Applications: 184.108.40.2061
- Software Platform: 220.127.116.11
- File name: 9000M_PBr4.6.0_rel513_PL18.104.22.168_A22.214.171.1241_AVEA.exe
- File size: 96.81MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
- Download desired OS 126.96.36.1991 to your PC
- Double click on exe file to install to computer
- Navigate to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Apploader and DELETE the Vendor.xml file
- Connect BlackBerry device to Desktop Manager and it should prompt for the upgrade. If it does not prompt for the upgrade then click app loader and that should initialize the upgrade process.
- Do not unplug BB during the process. Wait for around 30-60 minutes till the upgrade is completed successfully.
Download: OS 188.8.131.521 for the Bold 9000 from AVEA